Legal information and appropriate references.
The Aqsis suite is Copyright © 2000 Paul C. Gregory.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Copyrights & Trademarks
Aqsis uses some third party libraries and tools, their respective copyrights are
- RenderMan - The RenderMan Interface Procedures and Protocol are:
Copyright © 1988, 1989, 2000, Pixar All Rights Reserved.
- libtiff - The TIFF I/O library used by Aqsis is Copyright © 1988-1997
Sam Leffler, Copyright © 1991-1997 Silicon Graphics, Inc. It is freely
available and can be downloaded from http://www.libtiff.org.
- libjpeg - The JPEG I/O library used by Aqsis is produced by the
Independent JPEG Group and is Copyright © 1991-1998, Thomas G. Lane. It is
freely available and can be downloaded from the IJG site
- Boost - The Boost headers and libraries used by Aqsis are distributed
under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
- OpenEXR - The OpenEXR libraries used by Aqsis are Copyright © 2004,
Industrial Light and Magic. They are freely available and can be downloaded
- FLTK - The FLTK (Fast Light Toolkit) used by Aqsis is Copyright ©
1998-2005 Bill Spitzak and others. It is licensed under the GNU GPL v2 and
available from http:://www.fltk.org
- zlib - The zlib library used by Aqsis is copyright © 1995-2005 Jean-loup
Gailly and Mark Adler. It is freely available and can be downloaded from
- TinyXML - The TinyXML library used by Aqsis is copyright © 2000-2006 Lee
Thomason. It is licensed under the zlib license, and can be freely downloaded